Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hacked Account (Solution?)

So a few days ago, my account got hacked. I'm gonna tell you how I got it back.

It all started when an unknown vk account was bound on my Moonton Account. The VK Account was not mine I got worried for a sec then I unbind the VK account from my game. Then after a few days. I checked my battle history, there, I saw that someone's been playing with my game. I got so anxious by this, because I've invested a lot of money and time on this game. So I quickly unbind the vk from my account but it says something about unusual ip and I couldn't unbind it. So I changed my moonton password and email instead.

After hours of digging in the internet, I found no solution. So I checked on my Facebook the name of the VK Account linked with my moonton. There I saw him. My hacker. I knew because his cover photo was the same avatar he used on my moonton Account. His name was RIZKY XANDER, an Indonesian, and has a Jill valentine cover photo. I stupidly messaged him to give my account back and he asked to click confirm whenever I get a notification on my phone but I didn't confirm, instead, I changed my gmail password. After that, he now asks for my gmail password. I didn't gave it of course and he threatens me that he'll get my account banned. He also asked me to pay him. What a fucking arsehole.

I also tried contacting moonton but, to those that got their account hacked, DON'T BOTHER. YOU'LL GET NO HELP. THEY GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Okay so here's how I got my account back...

After 2 weeks of contacting moonton, I finally lost hope. About to uninstall MLBB when I checked it one last time. There was a new feature in the game. A SIGN OUT ALL DEVICES BUTTON. OMG

I got my hopes back.

First, I played 10 rank games on my account, gaining back my usual IP

I then unbound ALL THE ACCOUNTS LINKED WITH MY ACCOUNT

Finally, I hit the SIGN OUT ALL BUTTON

Make sure to change moonton password and email. Even the GMail password.

Hope that this will give you hope and I also hope that this can help a lot of people. Happy Gaming.

-- hanzeeeeey